The Basswood and Fauxwood Lifestyle Plantation Shutter is designed to fit on the inside of your house as an interior window furnishing; whilst the Aluminium Lifestyle Plantation Shutter is designed for outdoor areas like pergolas and patios. It adds style and value to your home as well as being available in a wide range of colours. With its ability to fit into any décor it gives the wow factor better than any other window dressing.
Light Control & Operation
Control the amount of light that comes into your home by just the tilt of a blade.
Ventilation & Privacy
Simply tilt the blades for ventilation and fresh air to come through into your home. For total privacy fully close your plantation shutter and block out the view from the street.
- Water resistant
- Fire retardant
- Insulates more than two times greater than wood.
- More durable than wood.
- Can be used in all wet areas enhancing the appearance of kitchens and bathrooms.
- Basswood plantation shutters are made from furniture grade basswood timbers.
- Basswood shutters have a high quality finish at an affordable price providing value for money.
- Custom made to suit all window shapes and sizes.
- Available in painted and timber varnish finishes.
- Aluminium plantation shutters are designed for outdoor areas.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
- Can be used in all wet areas/outdoor areas like your pergola, patio or even on the outside of your windows.
Our manufacturing facility in Pascoe Vale is one of the largest manufacturing plants of its kind in the southern hemisphere.
Our continuous research and development will ensure you receive the most technologically advanced, affordable and quality-driven plantation shutters on the market.
For more information and expert advice, ring (03) 9354 1500 now to arrange a FREE consultation.